- More time spent together
- Trail run for marriage
- Financial responsibility
- Half the cost, twice the fun!
- Learning if you both have the same mindset
- The only reason there is a big cost savings with cohabiting is that neither George nor his partner were “doing it right” previously
- You don't have to live together to make financial decisions together
- Having children
- Finances are in limbo between totally separate and fully joined is prolonged
- Cohabitation is a risky financial endeavor, not some financial windfall. Protect yourself accordingly.
Read the full article here:
Disclaimer: The topic presented in this article is provided as general information and for educational purposes. It is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking action, consult with your team of professionals.