Every other week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this month.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- For the first Journal Club of the year, I thought I'd kick it off with Millennial Money Man‘s 10 Simple New Year's Resolutions For Your Future Financial Self. Are any of your resolutions similar?
- You may have heard of Marie Kondo's book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, or even seen the new special recently pop up on Netflix. But I bet you probably haven't thought about it in terms of how it relates to personal finance. Luckily, Financial Wellness DVM has and she's breaking it down in Marie Kondo and Your Finances.
- Think your personal finance and investing knowledge is pretty good? Test your knowledge with Wall Street Physician‘s Financial CME #10. Be sure to take the 9 other quizzes listed at the bottom as well and let us know how you did.
- A lot of people may assume early retirement is easy for physicians given the typical physician income, but there are many factors to take into consideration that make it surprisingly difficult. White Coat Investor is sharing 7 not-so-easy steps to get you on your way in How To Retire Early as a Doctor
- Over in the podcast world, another impressive episode from Hippocratic Hustle featuring Lynn Marie Morski, M.D.. Lynn is a physician, lawyer, author, speaker, coach, yogi, and dancer, and also happens to be an expert at strategically quitting things in your life that don’t serve you. In this episode, you'll learn more about her journey through all of these careers, why it's important to be true to what you are passionate about, and so much more. Listen to the episode here.
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Disclaimer: The topic presented in this article is provided as general information and for educational purposes. It is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking action, consult with your team of professionals.