Every other week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this month.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- To kick off the new year, a bunch of bloggers have been sharing their resolutions, goals, and favorite moments of 2017. I loved this perspective from Life and My Finances in his recent post, “Instead of a New Year's Resolution, Make a New Year's Reflection”. Have you made any yet?
- In case you're still looking for some inspiration for your 2018 resolutions, Look For Zebras shares some ideas for “New Year's Resolutions for Entrepreneurial Physicians”
- Although I love setting ambitious goals, I also realize how important it is to give yourself a rest from the daily grind sometimes. Wealthy Doc shares some great tips to avoid burnout in “13 Ways To Gain Control over Your Life”
- Saving money for retirement can be daunting, especially for physicians in training. Dads Dollars Debts offers important advice to residents in “5 Ways To Start a Nest Egg While You're Still a Resident”
- If you're hoping to retire sooner than later, you might want to check out how Tub of Cash is doing it in “Retiring in My Early 30's: How I'm Doing it My Way”
- For the real estate investors out there looking for some guidance, Memphis Invest shares the “Top 5 Tips for Building a Stronger Portfolio in Real Estate Investment.”
- Millionaire Doc has some experience in the field and goes through some of the reasons multifamily housing is such an attractive asset class for investors. Read why in “Multifamily Investing Part 1”
- And if you're just getting started, don't miss “The Real Estate Investor's Quick Start Action Guide” from RETipster to get you going and eliminate the initial overwhelm.
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!