Every other week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this week.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- If you've been reading the blog for awhile, you know that I no longer have an emergency fund, but that doesn't mean they can't be a great help. If you're considering one, you're definitely going to want to check out Two Cup House's post, “Emergency Fund Saving Tips”
- Our Next Life is fast approaching early retirement and what better way to celebrate than by sharing how it's done. Learn how they made it a reality in “The Income Streams Our Early Retirement Is (Now) Built On.”
- Is Your Financial Advisor Making You Retire Late? In his most recent guest post, White Coat Investor sheds some pretty major insight on why or why not your advisor may be costing you years of retirement.
- As the father of a toddler, I loved the comparison Dads Dollars Debts made in his recent post titled “What My Toddler Taught Me About the Stock Market”
- If you ask me, investing in real estate is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. If you're just starting out though, it can be a lot to navigate through. Luckily you can get ahead of the game thanks to Memphis Invest by being aware of the “4 Pitfalls New Real Estate Investors Never See Coming”
- If you're a physician, you know how difficult it can be to find time to do anything, let alone financially educate yourself. Physician on Fire features a great guest post this week all about the “The Dark Side of Physician Finance: Why You Have a Target On Your Back”
- I love finding new ways to create passive income in my life on the road to financial freedom. Among those ways is building new businesses. But as we grow and our lives change, sometimes it may be tempting to sell those businesses in search of something different. Before you do that, check out this post in which Financially Alert shares “3 Things You Should Think About Before Selling a Business”
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!