Topics: Roboadvisors, Tom Price, Fantasy Football, Living Near Family, Christmas Giving
Every week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there, I present a few that I impacted my life this week. This will also help lay the foundation for some of the topics that we’ll dig into deeper on this website.
Here's our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
I’ll be honest, I had no idea who Tom Price
was when his name was announced as Trump’s nomination as Secretary of Health and Human Services. Thanks for the quick bio Future Proof M.D.
in Who is Tom Price
I don’t invest with a Roboadvisors like Wealthfront or Betterment, but I’ve definitely thought about it. I always like learning about them however and someday I may take the plunge. Senior Resident
gives us his take on it in Roboadvisors
- My parents are on the verge of retiring and they currently live 3000 miles away. My dream is to have them come live by me so it's been on my mind quite a bit lately. What a relevant and timely post by Mustard Seed Money, Living Near Family.
- I’ll be honest, I’m a pretty bad Christmas gift giver. Not because I don’t like it, but I’d rather spend the money on sharing experiences with that person. That’s why I loved this post by Red Two Green so much. The focus is on the spirit of giving vs. the $$$, Cheap or Free Things I Can Give This Christmas.
Sorry, it’s been a slow week on the blog front as I’ve spent the last week or so traveling overseas. Believe it or not, getting on the internet is still pretty tough in some areas. Anyways, I’m thankful for the time I spent seeing two different sides of the world – from extreme poverty to massive wealth. It helps to put things in perspective that no matter how I feel, in reality I have it amazingly great. In the end, I’m thankful to have the thing most important in life – the love of friends and family. Below are a few pics from my Iphone of the trip.
Have a great week!
Passive Income M.D.
Sun Trust Mortgage
Stephanie Arcelay specializes in serving the mortgage financing needs of licensed medical physicians or dentists.
Advantages of Doctor Loans:
- Fixed or adjustable-rate options
- Up to 100% financing and no monthly mortgage insurance payments
- Favorable repayment terms provide flexibility to meet your financial reality