Journal Club 6-17-17
This post may contain links from our sponsors. We provide you with accurate, reliable information. Learn more about how we make money and select our advertising partners.
Every week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this week.
Here's our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
This week, let's start with a topic that we all think about with some frequency, retirement.
- We all ask ourselves this at some point – How do we know when we can retire? High Income Parents dives into this question in The Delicate and Difficult Decisions Behind Retirement.
- Our Next Life touches on a much-debated topic in Is It a Win or Fail to Die With Money? “You Can't Take it With You vs. Leaving a Legacy
- ThinkSaveRetire shares some insight on Financial Independence For The Non-Early Retiree
Here are some more posts you should definitely check out:
- I want to congratulate Bo Liu of Future Proof M.D. for matching into fellowship! Read his motivation for going into the field in Why Interventional Radiology?
- Back in January, I shared the 10 Podcasts Doctors Should Be Listening To and Docs Outside The Box is on that list. In this week's episode titled “This Doctor Has The Rx For Your Social Media Woes”, he interviews the well-known Dr. Kevin Pho of Kevin M.D.
- Dads Dollars Debts talks about academics vs. private practice in Being in Private Practice Makes Me a Better Doctor.
- You know how I like to highlight stories of real doctors (sorry, more are on the way). That's why I enjoyed this post so much by Miss Bonnie MD, Interviews with Real Women Physicians.
- Financial Samurai offers his perspective on The One Ingredient Necessary For Achieving Financial Independence.
Stay tuned next week as we continue our Summer Series with Side Hustles Part 1. Enjoy the weekend everyone!
Disclaimer: The topic presented in this article is provided as general information and for educational purposes. It is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking action, consult with your team of professionals.