Every week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this week.
Here's our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- In the first part of our summer series, we talked Crowdfunding and Real Estate Investing. On Physician on Fire‘s site, a guest provides great insight on using Using Your IRA for Real Estate & Crowdfunding Investments.
- Life and My Finances tells us 3 Reasons Why I'm Not Maxing Out My 401K, even though it's a “sin” in the personal finance world.
- If you're involved in real estate investing, cash flow is a topic that comes up often. BiggerPockets answers a question many have in When it Comes to Your Rental Portfolio, How Much Cash Flow is Enough?
Here are some more posts you should definitely check out:
- For those of you thinking about retirement, White Coat Investor sheds some light on how to approach it in How To Spend Your Nest Egg – Probability Versus Safety First
- We all know that mindset is important, but what if it's holding you back in your goal for financial independence? See what The Frugal Farmer has to say about it in “6 Money Beliefs That Might Be Keeping You Poor”
- This next post hits home for me, being part of a two-physician couple myself. Physician Couple shares What's Unique About The Two Physician/Two High-Earner Couple
- The Boss MD discusses a concept that I've thought about quite a bit – being financially independent but continuing to practice medicine for the enjoyment of it in Financial Independence Retire Never.
Stay tuned next week as we continue our Summer Series. Enjoy the weekend everyone!
From the Passive Income M.D. Instagram page. Come join the fun!