Every other week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this month.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- Borrowing money from family may be a touchy subject, but doing it the right way could reduce the potentially negative impact. In his podcast, the White Coat Investor creates a few guidelines to follow.
- What do bone marrow and good financial choices have in common? So much. As Millionaire Doc has pointed out, this alternative food choice is comparable to investing where the most value resides. How so? This doc explains.
- You've got kids. Why not give them a job? Semi-Retired MD has grand advice on what the best jobs are for your little tikes. They also answer questions that usually, as parents, we often wonder about when it comes to employing them from birth to adults! Yes, you read that right.
- Inflation kills life plans, doesn't it? For this doctor featured on Wealthy Mom MD, we get first-hand knowledge on how it might affect your plans for FIRE. Crispy Doc is insightful when it comes to helping you understand these investing tools.
- Maintaining and building a profitable blog isn't easy. But as I've shown for PIMD, it's doable. Fellow blogger, Millennial Money Man, shares that blogging isn't entirely for everybody, but doing these things will set you up on a path you can follow toward monetizing your blog.
- Student loans are a real pain. So, when considering the effects of debt on the economy, these are factors to consider from a 360 view. Ryan Inman at Financial Residency and guest, Rebecca Maurer, explain what this means.
- Doctor Finance MD features Vagabond MD who was on the brink of burnout until he found his dream job two years later. Remake your career on terms suitable for you? Sure can. Here's a blog I'm sure you can relate to.
- Like Smart Money MD, generally, the idea of making money should start with the presumption that it's not easy to do. There's effort to apply and a mindset to hone if becoming a rich doctor is what you wish your cards held. In this blog, we learn why and what strategies to ideate in order to build alternative streams of income.
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!