Journal Club 8-25-17
This post may contain links from our sponsors. We provide you with accurate, reliable information. Learn more about how we make money and select our advertising partners.
Every week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this week.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- Every once in awhile, it's great to take a break from the daily grind and celebrate your accomplishments. I loved this post from The White Coat Investor, titled 14 Financial Milestones Worth Celebrating. Where do you fall on the list?
- Tub of Cash really got me thinking about my priorities this week with The #1 Most Costly Financial Mistake.
- I write a lot on this blog about financial freedom and maximizing time, but what happens when efficiency isn't enough? The Happy Philosopher offers a different way of thinking in Stacking Functions.
- Our Next Life has something pretty big coming up in the next few weeks and they have some great insight to share with us on How to Use Your FI Freedom to Agitate for Others at Work.
- Early Retirement is a huge milestone and one that should definitely allow you to sleep a little easier at night. That being said, Plan Invest Escape gives FIRE fans a good dose of reality this week in Taming the Sequence of Returns Beast in Early Retirement.
- If you've been reading the blog for awhile, you know I'm a big fan of RETipster and his “Real World Guidance for the Part-time Investor.” This week, he covers The Land Flipping Lifecycle. If you've ever wondered what a typical raw land deal looks like, this is definitely not one you want to miss.
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Disclaimer: The topic presented in this article is provided as general information and for educational purposes. It is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking action, consult with your team of professionals.