We are Passive Income M.D.
We help doctors and high-earning professionals create financial freedom through multiple streams of passive income, allowing them to do the things they love with the people they love.
As an overall team – we are full of A-Players with high standards and a vision to bring passive income and a freedom lifestyle to our audience.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with the Editor of Digital Content and Executive Team
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as blogs, newsletters, and email marketing campaigns
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of the content in search results
- Assure all-around consistency for textual styles, pictures, fonts and tones in the content
- Proofread and edit blog posts prior to publication
- Submit work to Editor of Digital Content for input and approval
- Experience in writing about real estate investing (knowledge about the medical industry is a plus!)
- Proven 3+ years work experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills
Job Type: Contract, Hourly or flat fee per content piece
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Work Location: Fully Remote
We look forward to reviewing your application!