We are Passive Income M.D.
We help doctors and high-earning professionals create financial freedom through multiple streams of passive income, allowing them to do the things they love with the people they love.
As an overall team – we are full of A-Players with high standards and a vision to bring passive income and a freedom lifestyle to our audience.
Passive Income MD is seeking an energetic and outgoing Editor of Digital Content who is resourceful, analytical, and a forward-thinking “A” player to join our growing team.
The Editor of Digital Content is responsible for proofreading marketing material and will collaborate with the copywriters, graphic designers, video editors, community manager, sales manager, CEO, and COO. This role will focus primarily on editing and overseeing content and distribution for our newsletters, podcasts, email campaigns, blog posts, sales communications for sponsors and affiliates, and social media posts, and may involve editorial and project management support for presentation decks and other cross-promotional efforts.
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates)
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Check all content pieces for accuracy and cohesiveness of brand, style, tone, and voice
- Prepare and manage the content calendar to make sure regular content is published on various social media platforms
- Oversee and manage our podcast to ensure podcast messaging is well-written and appropriately communicated across all platforms on a weekly basis
- Use social media for better presence
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices
- Analyze data and analytics and increase readers engagement and retention
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Proficient in social media platforms
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Team player
- Highly organized
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Work Location: Fully Remote
We look forward to reviewing your application!