Every other week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this month.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- You may not be thrilled by what's happening in the stock market lately, but Physician on Fire is teaching us how to make the best of the situation in “Tax Loss Harvesting with Fidelity: A Step By Step Guide”
- Four Pillar Freedom is taking an in-depth look at First Principles Thinking: Should You Invest in a 401(k)? Have you ever thought about personal finance from this perspective?
- Do you ever suggest one portfolio to your friends or family, but don't follow the same advice with your own portfolio? So then Why Aren't You Doing What You Recommend? The White Coat Investor is taking a look at his portfolio and wondering how he can justify investing differently than he recommends his parents do, for example.
- I've invested in many different real estate opportunities, but no matter what the platform is, the most important part is performing good due diligence. If you're interested in learning more, Just Ask Ben Why is going over how to evaluate the condition of a property in Due Diligence for Apartments.
- I love this post from The Simple Dollar on Twelve Low Cost Strategies for Getting Out of a Funk. This time of year can be particularly difficult for many, and even though jetting away on an expensive vacation might not be an option, there are many other great ways to get yourself back to feeling normal.
- Some sound advice from Memphis Invest on How To Apply Financial Planning Wisdom to Real Estate Investment.
- In this recent podcast episode from Doctors Unbound, host Dr. David Draginhas and Dr. Chase DiMarco, Free Med Ed Creator, discuss How to Create an Online Medical Course. Listen to learn the needed skills and online tools to build your own website and course.
- On the Freedom Formula for Physicians Podcast, they sit down to discuss The Ins and Outs of the Real Estate Business with Jeff Dettmer. This episode covers most of my favorite things – Real estate, entrepreneurship, and side hustles.
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!