Every other week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this month.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- Adventure Rich has taken on a new side hustle and is giving us the details this week in “A Side Hustle Adventure: Starting an Etsy Shop Part 1”
- There are many benefits to having a side hustle, but Dr. McFrugal is sharing one you might not know about. Read about it in “How Having Side Hustles Can Increase Your Fluid Intelligence”
- We're all driven by different factors when it comes to early retirement, which is why I absolutely loved reading this insightful and very personal perspective from Our Next Life. Read about it in “My Other Motivation for Retiring Early – What Many Get Wrong About Those Who Can't Work
- Physician on Fire released more valuable information for beginner investors, exploring asset allocation, real estate and more in Investing Basics For Physicians With Little Time or Experience, Part II
- The Mini Millionaire offers a fun take on using your natural tendencies to your advantage in Left Brain, Right Brain – What Kind of Investor Are You?
- Is It Still Worth It Financially To Go To Medical School? See what Wall Street Physician has to say about it in this recent post.
- Financial etiquette isn't a topic we generally discuss on the blog, but I thought Think Save Retire's post, “Financial Etiquette For 2018: Your Stupid Simple Guide To Talking Money” might hit home for a lot of you as you reach financial independence.
- Over in the podcast world, White Coat Investor is answering more listener questions about student loans, disability insurance, backdoor Roth IRAs, and much more in “Hate Mail and a Disclosure: Podcast #63”
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!