Every other week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this month.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- Diversification is crucial when it comes to financial independence and early retirement, but it will look different for everyone. Urgent Care Career goes over his own categories of retirement income and addresses some common concerns in “Covering Your Retirement Bases – Retirement Income Diversification”
- Side Hustle Scrubs talks about his side hustle dilemma in “The Curse of Job Satisfaction”. What would you do?
- I love this post from Crispy Doc on what luxury means to him and I definitely agree. Read more in “On Luxury”.
- Are you working hard to reach FIRE, but a little nervous about what happens after? Well you’re definitely not alone. Doctor of Finance MD lists her “Top 10 Retirement Fears” in this recent post. Are some of yours the same?
- Look for Zebras wrote a great guest post on the blog last week about “How To Turn Active Income into Passive Income” and now she’s teaching us “How to Balance a Side Hustle with a Full Time Job”.
- The Physician Philosopher is answering a question that many physicians will face at one time or another in “When is the Right Time to Buy The Next House?”
- Hippocratic Hustle featured another big podcaster on this recent episode, “Back To Basics: Nii Darko, THE Doc Outside the Box”. Listen to the magic that happens when two awesome podcasters and people get together for a chat about life.
- Last week, White Coat Investor had real estate guru, Coach Chad Carson, talk about his upbringing, education, career, and some tips for you. Learn more in “An Interview with Coach Carson about Investing in Real Estate – Podcast #65”
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!