We are Passive Income M.D.
We help doctors and high-earning professionals create financial freedom through multiple streams of passive income, allowing them to do the things they love with the people they love.
As an overall team – we are full of A-Players with high standards and a vision to bring passive income and a freedom lifestyle to our audience.
The project coordinator leads projects from initiation to the successful delivery of the project. Plans, executes, and completes projects within project timelines and budget and reports on periodic progress to Executive Team. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Work closely and effectively with team members across departments and the Executive Team; keep track of upcoming commitments and responsibilities; follow up appropriately
- Prepare and organize databases and reports
- Take notes and create transcriptions
- Schedule meetings and arrange various calendars
- Present excellent customer service skills
- Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation
- Create various departmental reports (Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.)
- Online research, data organization and collection
Create and design marketing materials using Canva, as assigned
- Updating website as needed
- Prepare newsletters in Convertkit and Kajabi
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Create podcast notes and publish our episodes in Libsyn
- Managing our online course platform Kajabi
- Designing sales pages in Kajabi
- Prepare and create PowerPoint presentations and materials as needed
- Create and send invoices, track and manage payments
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Asana project management
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant, Project Coordinator, or relevant role
- Tech-savvy and comfortable managing different CRMs and tools applicable for the business: Google Workspace, Microsoft Suite, Asana, Slack, Zoho, Zoom, Canva, WordPress, Stripe, Kajabi, Libsyn, Convertkit, etc.
- Highly organized and able to multitask and work well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Excellent at project management
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Can work during Pacific Time Zone business hours (8 AM – 5 PM PT)
Job Type: Contract, Hourly
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Work Location: Fully Remote
We look forward to reviewing your application!