We are Passive Income M.D.
We help doctors and high-earning professionals create financial freedom through multiple streams of passive income, allowing them to do the things they love with the people they love.
As an overall team – we are full of A-Players with high standards and a vision to bring passive income and a freedom lifestyle to our audience.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management (including implementing a CRM from start to finish)
- Keep great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Draft contracts and meet with the Executive Team for final approval of contracts; follow-up with partners to ensure clarity of contract expectations and secure contract execution
- Analyze account activity to ensure we are working with affiliates that deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate inflow and outflow; handle affiliate payouts
- Work with COO and marketing team to oversee all affiliate promotions and support PIMD affiliate partners
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to the Executive Team
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and increasing affiliate and sponsorship revenue
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
- Prior experience in a similar sales management role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships
- Highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven and results-orientated
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM tools and the ability to implement a CRM from start to finish (including developing standard operating procedures to support the implementation of the CRM)
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Work Location: Fully Remote
We look forward to reviewing your application!