Every other week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this month.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- This title from Financial Samurai immediately caught my attention and I know a lot of you are going to have some input on it. I'd love to hear your thoughts on his post, “When Earning $1,000,000 a Year Isn't Enough To Retire Early”
- Fellow physicians, would you score well on a financial preparedness test? See how you'd do in Wealthy Doc's post, “Financial Preparedness: Are You Flunking?”
- There's been a significant increase in the number of people living the RV life or retiring early to travel the world, and while it may seem impossible at first, there are many ways to make it work even before retirement. Life and My finances is sharing some of them in “How To Earn Money While Traveling The World”.
- Dads Dollars and Debts is going through a Midlife Crisis. But instead of the stereotypical midlife crisis moves, he's writing down his goals for the next 40 years. Do yours look similar?
- A Physician-Owned Locum Tenens Co-Op? Sounds like an interesting idea to me. Read more about how this might work and whether it could be a viable alternative to the traditional locum tenens agency on Physician on Fire.
- What does it really mean to be an accredited investor? Xrayvsn is going through the basics and listing some pros and cons in “A Credit To Your Name|The Accredited Investor”
- Optimize Your Life is sharing some thoughts on market timing in this post, “Don't Buy The Dip!” Have you ever tried to time the market?
- When is it Worth Renting Instead of Buying? Read some compelling pro-rent arguments over at Dads Making Cents
- The featured podcast episode this week comes from Docs Outside The Box and follows the interesting story of Dr. Zun Lee who went “From Doctor to World Renowned Photographer”
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!