Every week, I hold a JOURNAL CLUB. After manually filtering through the millions of articles out there on the web, I present a few that impacted my life this week.
Here’s our Journal Club for the week, enjoy!
- Last month, I compiled The List of Physician Side Hustles on which a lot of you weighed in with some great passive income ideas and alternative sources of income. One of those is AirBnB, where you can rent out a room or your whole home to people on vacations. This week, Mr. Money Mustache shared how Zoey McIntyre has made it into a full time income in From Zero To Wealthy in Two Years – With AirBnB?
- Another bullet point on that list is freelance writing. If you’ve ever considered giving it a shot, it’d be well worth your while to check out Notorious D.E.B.T.’s new post about The Top Freelance Content Writer Courses.
- For those of you who enjoy your job and aren’t looking for a side hustle but still crave a good work life balance, High Income Parents just posted a great guest post from The Boss MD on Three Tips for Negotiating Job Flexibility.
- Live Free MD presents a balanced approach to budgeting this week in his post, A Simple, Practical Approach to Budgeting.
- If you’re a FIRE fan, you’re likely already tracking your savings and investments. But have you been tracking your FIRE Prowess? Dads Dollars Debts reveals his score and teaches you how to calculate yours too in DDD’s Fire Prowess.
- This next one from Future Proof MD has some really valuable information on The Achilles Heel of Robo-Advisors – Wash Sales. If you’ve ever worked with a Robo-Advisor before, this is a crucial read.
- And to end this week’s journal club, I wanted to share this post from 1500 Days on a topic too often overlooked as we push forward toward our goals – Gratitude Found Through Perspective.
A little bit of motivation below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!